[Mimedefang] usage query

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Thu Jul 24 10:37:00 EDT 2003

Cc,
	It seems some people are working on per user statistics for MD, but
the standard answer, AFAIK, is that they are not really supported.  You can
tag the email with a header that has ***** in them.  Then the user can
configure their MUA to look in the headers and handle the mail
appropriately.  The user can decide their own threshold for spam, but can't
really whitelist or blacklist anyone.  SpamAssassin does support user
preferences, but not via the current implementation in MD.

Cheers,

Stefano