[Mimedefang] Razor2?

Kim Leandersson kim.leandersson at chs.chalmers.se
Thu Jul 24 05:40:01 EDT 2003

> Hi Kim,
>
> The root/.razor log is irrelevant(hopefully?).  What user are
> you running the multiplexor as and does that user have a
> razor_log?  I *hope* you are not running the multiplexor as root.

I'm running the multiplexor as the user defang and the razor-log I'm
talking about is in the defang users home directory. This razor-log is
full of lines indicating that tests are being made.

> Unless you are using my default milter example, David pointed
> out that it's possible you also need to set the
> SALocalTestsOnly variable to 0.  Did you see that posting?
> That variable isn't in the example script in v2.35 so you'll
> need to add it.

I used your milter example and have the SALocalTestsOnly variable set to
0.

> Finally, if you want to,
> http://www.peregrinehw.com/downloads/junk/temp> /razor_spam.zip
> this zip file has an email in it that should
> trigger RAZOR2 with a 91-100% confidence rating.
>
> KAM

Tried that, nothing in the header indicates that any Razor2 test has
been made. In the defang/.razor/razor-agent.log I can see that it's a
known spam. I don't get it, the log shows that the razor-tests are being
made, but spamassassin doesn't seem to care.

//kim