[Mimedefang] Problem: Filter did not create RESULTS file

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Jul 22 19:35:00 EDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Jeremy McCarty wrote:

> On Solaris under a larger load, there appears to be a problem with using
> fopen and likely running out of streams (max 20 per process?).

Rats... this was the last spot in which I used standard I/O streams, and
I thought I could get away with it.

I'll have to fix it not to use stdio for 2.36.  In the mean time, if there's
any way under Solaris to increase the number of stdio streams, that would
help.  I have no idea if that's even possible.