[Mimedefang] Example Filters

Mitch at 0Bits.COM Mitch at 0Bits.COM
Sun Jul 20 20:30:01 EDT 2003

Hi

Under

	http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/

In the "News" section there is a few recipies and a
MIMEDefang Tips link that shows you some sample recipies
and you can submit your to the latter when finished for others
to use/peruse.

You could adapt the "Forbid External Access to Certain Aliases"
recipie under the aforementioned link to also quarantine a copy
of the message (so you keep a copy) and then bounce it as is the
behavior you indicated.

Mitch

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Mimedefang] Example Filters
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:32:54 +0100
From: Andy Kirkby <akirkby at pentala.co.uk>
To: <mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com>

Does anybody have any good example filters I could have a look at? I am
trying to create a filter that will allow me to blacklist certain
domains, ideally I want to take a copy of the message as it is received
and then bounce it so that they get the message that I don't want all
their junk! I only want the message copy just in case I bounce anything
I really need L.

Cheers,

Andy.