[Mimedefang] Problem

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at peregrinehw.com
Fri Jul 18 13:17:01 EDT 2003

Nicolas,

I believe you may need to use a test server and run over this a few times
to come a bit up to speed.

You might find the SpamAssassin, MIMEDefang and Sendmail How-To's I've
written useful as there is a lot of tangent information in there.  It also
has some sendmail.mc examples, filter examples, and instructions on most
any perl module you should need to get all three working happily.

http://www.peregrinehw.com/download/

KAM