[Mimedefang] HTML stripped from email

Troy R. LeBouef troy at lebouef.com
Fri Jul 18 08:36:01 EDT 2003

The HTML::Parser module should it parse the HTML and reconstruct it or pull the graphics out of the email and leave you with text. Is this the proper operation of module ?  Say for instence a news letter that has html graphs in it, well the graphs are stripped out and you only have the text. Is this the way it should work ? and if so why ??

Thanks is advance .... Just trying to check on the proper operation of the system, any thoughts ??