[Mimedefang] To stop spam checking of Internal mail

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Jul 18 03:50:01 EDT 2003

Hi David!

> On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, alan premselaar wrote:
>
> [How to use SMTP AUTH to skip spam-scanning]
>
> If authentication succeeds, then
> $SendmailMacros{"auth_authen"} will be
> defined; otherwise, it won't.
>
> --
> David.

I wonder a little bit, why $SendmailMacros{"auth_authen"} is there in my
configuration while $SendmailMacros{"auth_author"} not. I stumbled about
that fact as I tried to configure the mail_in/mail_out counting for
graphdefang. My sendmail is running with SMTP AUTH and STARTTLS and running
fine with this configuration. Do you see any reason why
$SendmailMacros{"auth_author"} is not there?

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany
PGP key valid: made 13.07.1999