[Mimedefang] Mail Queue

Will McCorkle WMcCorkle at dgsystems.com
Wed Jul 16 14:21:01 EDT 2003

I was wondering if anyone has tried sending the qdir-* directories to as sub
directory by date. (example
/var/spool/MIMEDefang/01-01-03/qdir-2003-02-21-09.35.16-002/)
I am getting so much Spam that the MIMEDefang directory is filling up with
in 2 to 3 days and we want to save a 5 to 7 days with out having to send the
files to a directory outside of MIMEDefang. This problem exists due to the
32000 hard links being allow per inode. There can only be 32000
subdirectories under MIMEDefang before the file systems will not write to
the directory anymore. Any suggestions would be nice.

Thank You
Will McCorkle
DG Systems
972-581-2119