[Mimedefang] Question about Quarantining msgs w/ high SA scor e

Jim McCullars jim at info.uah.edu
Tue Jul 15 16:43:01 EDT 2003

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, David F. Skoll wrote:

> Nope.  That just quarantines a particular part.

   David, sometimes when I read questions on the list, it sends me back to
reading the docs, and I have a couple of questions.  One, what would
happen if you called action_quarantine from filter_end?  And two, towards
the end of the mimedefang-filter man page, there is this:

The "built-in" globals like $Subject, $Sender, etc. are only available to
  filter_begin, filter and filter_end.  They are not available to
  filter_relay, filter_sender or filter_recipient.

That is a typo, right?  Isn't $Sender available everywhere except
filter_relay?

Jim