[Mimedefang] Question about Quarantining msgs w/ high SA scor e

Cormack, Ken kcormack at acs.roadway.com
Tue Jul 15 15:48:01 EDT 2003

Re-reading "man mimedefang-filter", would the use of "action_quarantine"
instead of "action_quarantine_entire_message" achieve for me the desired
results?

We're looking for No bounce, no notifications to the admin, and nothing
going to the recpient... just save a quarantined copy of the junk (along
with the SA analysis) so we can look at it later.  We have scripts we've
written, to grok all kinds of details/tallies, and we'll use that to pull
info useful to us.

Ken