[Mimedefang] Errors in maillog

Michael W. Cocke cocke at catherders.com
Tue Jul 15 07:40:01 EDT 2003

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:46:36 +0200, you wrote:

[deleted]

>As mentioned more than one time here: disable UTF-8, at least for
>mimedefang!
>
>You can start mimedefang with LANG=C in command line, but in my eyes it is
>in general a good idea to remove UTF-8 locales from /etc/sysconfig/i18n as
>it confuses perl an slows down many other applications.
>
>Alexander

Thanks to both of you who replied to this - I _thought_ I had
remembered to change the i18n file, but was mistaken...   Done now!

Mike-

If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.

Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have
installed site-wide spam filters at catherders.com.  If
email from you bounces, try non-HTML, non-encoded,
non-attachments.