[Mimedefang] Errors in maillog

Muhammad Talha talha at worldcall.net.pk
Tue Jul 15 06:40:01 EDT 2003

i am newbie but i think that it because yr u have UTF-8 setting in yr
/etc/sysconfig/i18n

which have some problem with perls modules

NOTE: Red Hat Linux 8.0 and later default to UTF-8 character sets. For
example, a US English installation uses en_US.UTF-8 rather than en_US. This
can cause problems with some Perl modules. Until this is resolved, you may
wish to change the server's language setting in /etc/sysconfig/i18n:
LANG="en_US"
Regards TalhaFrom: "Michael W. Cocke" <cocke at catherders.com>