[Mimedefang] Anyone what what C+O charactors in body represent

James Whittington jwhittington at excelorant.com
Mon Jul 14 15:27:01 EDT 2003

I noticed a good bit of the SPAM getting through MIMEDefang lately has a
line in the body that begins with C+O .  I don't recall seeing this
except for maybe the past week.  Has anyone else seen this before, I
just configured Razor last week so I'm wondering if there is any
correlation between the two.

Example BODY of part of a message that that passed through:

C+O C+O C+O C+O C+O C+O C+O C+O C+O C+O C+O C+O

Ever Wonder Who Comes Up With New Product
Ideas?  People like you.  Join NFO's

James Whittington
Systems Administrator

Excelorant, LLC