[Mimedefang] Code fragment works only sometimes

Mitch at 0Bits.COM Mitch at 0Bits.COM
Sun Jul 13 15:43:01 EDT 2003

Yes, you're right, i don't believe you'll see that error since
you don't have F=T.

You could try compiling MD with --enable-debugging which will
give you more detailed timestamping when each part of the message
is parsed. You should be able to work it out from thereon.

> The only strange thing I see is
>
>  WARNING: Xmimedefang: local socket name /var/spool/MIMEDefang/mimedefang.sock missing

I think you'll only see this on MD/SM startup. I believe it's timing
issue since the socket is not completly setup when sendmail tries to bind
to it. I had to put a "sleep 1" between the MD startup and Sendmail startup
and the warning vanished.