[Mimedefang] Code fragment works only sometimes

Andrea Venturoli ml.ventu at flashnet.it
Sun Jul 13 15:20:00 EDT 2003

** Reply to note from Mitch at 0Bits.COM Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:28:37 +0100 (BST)

> Have you got the F=T set in your milter rules in the .mc file ?
> If not, then this means in the even of a MD filter transient timeout
> the message will be delivered (so that you don't lose email).
>
> See
>
> 	http://www.rudolphtire.com/mimedefang-howto/

Oh yes, thanks, this might be the reason and I hadn't thought about this.
Acutally I don't have F=T, and this id what I'd like.

I have:

T=C:15m;S:4m;R:4m;E:10m

These seems to me pretty high, pretty conservative timeouts: can they be too short?
Ok, I use spamassassin, but only for messages smaller than 100kB, which shouldn't take so long on a 400MHz Pentium II.
Am I wrong?

Can I see from any log whether a timeout was exceeded?

 bye & Thanks
        av.