[Mimedefang] Code fragment works only sometimes

Andrea Venturoli ml.ventu at flashnet.it
Sun Jul 13 14:17:01 EDT 2003

** Reply to note from Jim McCullars <jim at info.uah.edu> Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:06:25 -0500 (CDT)

>> What I'm trying to do is look for specific strings in the headers and
>> bounce the message back if any is found. This works sometimes, but
>> sometimes not: the string is there, but I get the message anyway. What
>> am I doing wrong?

>   Could it be either a case mismatch, or the envelope recipient just not
> being in a header anywhere?

No, I double checked and it's there, it should work.
I'd rather believe that other checks interfere with this.

Is 'return action_bounce("Spam is not accepted");' definitive? Can possibly something else make this useless? Or can I
be absolutely sure that once this statemente is executed in filter_begin the message will be bounced?

 bye & Thanks
        av.