[Mimedefang] Error configuring mimedefang

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at peregrinehw.com
Fri Jul 11 14:11:01 EDT 2003

You REALLY need to run 8.12.9 and the RedHat RPM is a nice idea but I think
you'll have finer control over such a critical aspect of the box by
compiling yourself.  I have a how-to on sendmail install for redhat that
might help you.

http://www.peregrinehw.com/downloads/sendmail/current-8.12.X/untarred/INSTALL

Couple that with the new MIMEDefang How-To and I think you should be golden.
http://www.peregrinehw.com/downloads/MIMEDefang/INSTALL

The MIMEDefang How-To is very new so any feedback on it would be
appreciated.

KAM