[Mimedefang] Error configuring mimedefang

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Fri Jul 11 13:50:02 EDT 2003

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Sydney Weidman wrote:

> Thanks for all the advice. I will certainly attempt to compile and
> install 8.12.9 from source. My main concern is db4 requirement.

That's only a requirement if you install from the SRPM.  If you install
from the honest-to-goodness Sendmail.org source, it will happily work
with db3.

To be honest, on a RH7.3 system, you're so out of date you might as well
forget about keeping your RPM installations tidy and just install from
source. ;-)