[Mimedefang] $SALocalTestsOnly and the sample filter

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Jul 10 16:43:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

I've discovered a slight bug in the sample filter.  If you call
spam_assassin_init from your filter, outside any subroutine, then
$SALocalTestsOnly is *NOT* initialized to the default of 1, and network
tests will be done.

I recommend putting an explicit:

	$SALocalTestsOnly = 1;  # I do NOT want network tests

or
	$SALocalTestsOnly = 0;  # I DO want network tests

(depending on whether or not you want network tests) before calling
spam_assassin_init in your filter.

The next release of mimedefang.pl will initialize $SALocalTestsOnly before