[Mimedefang] How to strip existing 'X-' lines from a message

G. Roderick Singleton gerry at pathtech.org
Wed Jul 9 18:11:01 EDT 2003

I have added the following to my filter which is based on the
contributed linux one:

# Check the entire message before it's broken into parts
sub filter_begin ()
{
   # Initialize a few variables
   $FilterSpam      = 0;
   $FilterExplained = 0;

        # Spamassassin tweaks using relay information
        $SA_score_additions = 0;
        $SA_test_additions = "";

        # Get rid of headers from other folks scanners and from nasty
fakers.
        action_delete_all_headers("X-Spam-Score");
        action_delete_all_headers("X-Spam-Status");

        # Prejudice against no rDNS

This seems to work but I would rather strip ALL incoming X headers only
I can't figure out how to wild card in the action_delete_all_headers
function. I tried with "X-" but I'm unsure that this worked so I'm
asking.

TIA
ger
--