[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang timeouts (again) (fwd)

Mitch at 0Bits.COM Mitch at 0Bits.COM
Wed Jul 9 16:52:00 EDT 2003

Thanks to Davids help on how to manually run MD on a rogue email,
i've trapped this bug !

After a lot of printf()'s in mimedefang.pl, it appeared that Unix::Syslog
was hanging the process.

I retrieved the latest from

	http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Unix

and everything is now fine !!!

Anyone seeing wierd timeouts (after disabling razor, rbl and co) should
try upgrading syslog perl module first - it definetly worked for me.

Cheers