[Mimedefang] dsn=4.0.0, stat=I/O error: I/O error

Xiaoyan Ma xma at haas.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 8 17:55:01 EDT 2003

Rajesh:
Thank you so much for your help.

We don't have caching DNS running any more.  But I added the X flag to
Mlocal and I am flushing the queue now (for some reason -qf didn't work
well).  I will post to let you know if the X flag fixes the problem.

BTW, I was wondering if you have both daemons check /etc/mail/aliases
file?  If so, do you get 2 copies for each alias?

Thanks again.

Xiaoyan