[Mimedefang] Compile error on Tru64

Jim McCullars jim at info.uah.edu
Tue Jul 8 16:36:02 EDT 2003

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, David F. Skoll wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Jim McCullars wrote:
>
> > cc: Error: utils.c, line 971: Missing ";". (nosemi)
> >         addr_in.sin_addr.s_addr = (uint32_t) htonl(INADDR_LOOPBACK);
>
> Try putting:
>
> 	#include <stdint.h>

   I don't seem to have that.  I even tried

	find /usr -name stdint.h -print

to see if it was anywhere in /usr, but it didn't find anything.  I did a
Google search, and some pages seemed to indicate that something called
inttypes.h would do in place of stdint.h, but I don't seem to have that
one either.

Jim