[Mimedefang] Both_Receive

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Tue Jul 8 15:51:02 EDT 2003

Carol,
When I reject mail based on my rbl lists, I usually include a web link and
email address in the rejection.
(I don't include any extra info on mimedefang action_bounce, cause it's
all spam.)

This makes it possible for valid senders to contact me in case of a false
positive.
Sample RBL entry in my sendmail.mc file:
FEATURE(enhdnsbl,`dnsbl.njabl.org',`Message from $&{client_addr} rejected
- see http://njabl.org/ Contact postmaster at example.com with problems. Read
http://example.com/faq/spam.htm for help')dnl

Then they look at my silly little web page and figure out what to do next.
You could for example include a web address and email address information
in your action_bounce.
--Luke