[Mimedefang] Re: sendmail-mimedefang-spamassassin

Bill Friedman linguafr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 7 19:07:01 EDT 2003

I used

APPENDDEF(`conf_sendmail_ENVDEF', `-DMILTER')

both times I built sendmail.  And I do recall seeing -DMILTER option
used during both builds.   I must not have installed some sendmail
component the first time that I did the second time, because, the build
options were exactly the same.  And, I didn't have to rebuild mimedefang
or SA after the second sendmail build/install for it all to work.