[Mimedefang] MySQL/SA and mimedefang

Brent J. Nordquist b-nordquist at bethel.edu
Fri Jul 4 12:32:01 EDT 2003

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Mike Smith <mike at ftl.com> wrote:

> The main request I'm getting is to allow a means for them to add/delete
> whitelists/blacklists. Not so much blacklists, but whitelists to account
> for the false positives.
> [...]
> I'll come up with something. Maybe just a better plugin to manage the
> .procmailrc and the user_prefs file.

What I'm planning is a web interface to allow users to make their
black/white list, and transform it into procmail recipes in a
.procmailrc.foo file that's included from .procmailrc, along with procmail
recipes to catch the headers from SpamAssassin.  The disadvantage with no
database is the user not being able to set the SA sensitivity, but
something like what Chris suggested with the #'s would work.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <b-nordquist at bethel.edu> N0BJN
Other contact information: http://kepler.acns.bethel.edu/~bjn/contact.html