[Mimedefang] (no subject)

Bidyut Chandra Aich bidyut at bttb.net.bd
Fri Jul 4 09:58:26 EDT 2003

July 04, 2003

Dear All,

Thanks Mimedefang for such a beautiful solution. I am using the software for last two months. Recently I am facing a problem with it. Hope I will get your suggestion to get rid from the problem.

Two weeks ago, we got a complain that mail is not going through. We checked and got the message from Out look express that  " the sender was rejected by the server" . When we restarted the sendmail at our mail server we got a message that indicates that Mimedefang was not running so it could not be stopped. Though sendmail was running, server was accepting no mail as mimedefang was not running. After restart sendmail and mimedefang it works.

Now sometimes we face this problem even twice a day.

Hope you will be kind enough to help me to get rid from this problem.

Sincerely

Bidyut Chandra Aich