[Mimedefang] Administrator

Carol Man mimedefang at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 15:46:01 EDT 2003

Stefano,

  I can say that Mimedefang is interesting.. We are
studying the case of using these programs here, but
I'm having difficulties in configuring what they
want..=P.. So I'm bothering you to help me.. =)

  Well, I tried to put what you said but it didn't
work for me.. =( .. Could see if what I put is
correct, please?

  # If you find the SA report useful, add it, I
guess...
       action_add_part($entity, "text/plain",
-suggest",
              "$report\n",
              "SpamAssassinReport.txt", "inline");

       action_add_header("X-Spam-Warning",
"SpamAssassin says this message is SPAM");
       action_add_header("X-Spam-Status", "Yes,
hits=$hits required=$req");
       action_add_header("X-Spam-Report","$report");

       foreach $recip (@Recipients) {
              delete_recipient($recip);
       }
       add_recipient($AdminAddress);

       } else {
              action_add_header("X-Spam-Status",
"No");
       }

 PS: See that instead of putting $SpamAddress, I put

     $AdminAddress.. is it correct?