[Mimedefang] How to quarantine by filter_recipient ?

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Wed Jul 2 14:01:01 EDT 2003

David and James,
	Could the issue be solved by moving the logic to filter_begin and
calling stream_by_domain?  That way he can separate the banned domain off
and forward it and only process the domain that fits his regex separately.
That is, unless he wants to stop any message that goes out to that domain,
regardless of if it is also going to another domain.  Your choice, James.

Cheers,

Stefano