[Mimedefang] How to quarantine by filter_recipient ?

James Whittington jwhittington at excelorant.com
Wed Jul 2 13:22:01 EDT 2003

I would like to be able to quarantine messages to a particular domain.
I've played around with some of the examples referenced in the
mimedefang-filter man pages, mainly the filter_recipient function.  I
was able to bounce the message but not able to quarantine it.  What's
the best method to approach this?

I have this located just before the sub filter_bad_filename procedure:

sub filter_recipient {
            my ($recipient, $sender, $ip, $hostname, $first, $helo) =
@_;
                 if ($recipient =~ /^<?brackes\@syneractive\.com>?$/i) {
 action_quarantine_entire_message("Message quarantined for
suspectdomain");                return ('REJECT', 'Sorry; $recipient is
blacklisted.');
            }
            return ('CONTINUE', "ok");
       }