[Mimedefang] Message_to_Recipient

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Wed Jul 2 11:23:01 EDT 2003

Carol,
	Using the section of filter_end you sent in your last thread, you
are already doing part of this.

if ($hits > 5) {
			action_quarantine_entire_message();
			action_bounce("Message seems to be spam,
rejected");
                }
If the message scored greater than 5, you quarantine it and then bounce it.
However the message still goes through.  What you need to add is an
action_discard at the very end.  That yield the behavior you want, but a
guru is welcome to jump in here and refine my answer. :-)

Cheers,

Stefano