[Mimedefang] Report

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Wed Jul 2 10:06:00 EDT 2003

Carol,
	If I misinterpreted the question, I guess I didn't help :-(.
Anyway, the stock mimedefang-filter for 2.33, the version I'm using, does
not seem to attach a report unless the SA score comes back as ($hits >=
$req).  Did you change the logic of filter_end at all?  Pay attention to
the part below:

    # Spam checks if SpamAssassin is installed
    if ($Features{"SpamAssassin"}) {

Let us know if that has been changed.  It may just be that the section:

# If you find the SA report useful, add it, I guess...
                action_add_part($entity, "text/plain", "-suggest",
                                "$report\n",
                                "SpamAssassinReport.txt", "inline");
May have gotten misplaced and is getting executed all the time, instead of
only when $hits exceed $req.

Cheers,

Stefano