[Mimedefang] Report

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Wed Jul 2 09:02:02 EDT 2003

Hello Carol,
	If you mean, "Will the sender receive a SA report if a message is
not marked as spam?", the stock filter does not do that.  An SA report will
not even be attached unless the message is spam and then only if you are
the recipient will you get it.  This is the behavior of the stock filter,
as far as I know.  If you've altered it, it might behave differently.  But
then, you'd know that... :-)

Cheers,

Stefano