[Mimedefang] SpamAssassin 2.55 will not scan

Curtis cnpman at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 17:15:00 EDT 2003

> David F. Skoll wrote:

>See

http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2003-June/006409.html

>--
>David.

David,

This article did not help me. I took a close look at
the /var/log/maillog.1 file and I noticed that spamd
is starting, scanning a message and then being killed
by a SIGTERM. The message scan results are not
reported to Mimedefang. I have completely removed SA
2.60, manunally unlinked, manually removed, all files
in the packlist as "uninstall" is deprecated.  The
problem persists.

Do you or anyone else have any suggestions?  The rest
of the functions of Mimedefang are behaving
beautifully.

Curtis