[Mimedefang] SpamAssassinReport

Carol Man mimedefang at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 14:06:01 EDT 2003

Hello everybody!!

  I would like to know two possible cases:

1) if I'm the administrator and I don't want the
receiver of the message to see the SpamAssassinReport
(in better words, I'm the only person who can see
it),how can I configure it?

2) how can I configure the mimedefang to send the
quarantine email as one sigle text file (because I
can't read in /var/spool/MIMEDefang/..., it's in
binary attachments) to the administrator to read it?
Because the administrator must save the message to see
it later if it was really a spam.

  Thank you!!  =)

  Carol