[Mimedefang] Recent Razor issues

Lee S. Whatley lee at cba.ua.edu
Tue Jul 1 12:09:01 EDT 2003

I've been getting several of these lines in logfiles since yesterday:

mimedefang-multiplexor: Slave 42 stderr: razor2 check skipped: No route
to host IO::Socket::INET: connect: No route to host^I...propagated at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/Dns.pm line 393.

I doesn't seem to happen with every message, just every couple of
minutes.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  What should I do?
It almost seems as if either my network connection is getting crappy or
razor's network connection is getting crappy.

-Lee