[Mimedefang] Resend_Message_One_Recipient

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Fri Jan 31 08:11:01 EST 2003

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 pemond at techsupport.ca wrote:

> We use the above function to send all spam to a "mail-in" database on
> another server.  It's working very well but none of the headers that we are
> trying to put into the message (for later analysis) are added.

See the man page:

	This function  immediately  resends  the  original,
        unmodified mail message to each of the named recipients.

If you want a copy of the *modified* message, use add_recipient()
instead.  Use delete_recipient() in a loop to cancel delivery to the
original recipients.

Of course, you can't bounce the message in that case.  If you want to
send the modified message and bounce the original, you'll have to
examine mimedefang.pl and roll your own.