[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang and SpamAssassin Question

Rick Knight rick at rlknight.com
Thu Jan 30 16:25:01 EST 2003

I try to not use RPM whenever possible. Removed all of the sendmail and
related RPMs many versions ago and have been installing from the
sendmail source (sendmail.8.12.7.tar.Z). It works great.

Also, I found the info I was looking for. MIMEDefang Tips on the
MIMEDefang main page(duh).

Thanks,
Rick Knight
(rick at rlknight.com)