[Mimedefang] Only disclaimers?

Richardson M. M.Richardson at tk.parlement.nl
Wed Jan 15 05:44:01 EST 2003

Hi,

I use MIMEdefang to add boilerplates to all outgoing mail.
This morning people noticed that the whole message gets replaced by the
boilerplate!?

So no message body, only boilerplate..

I am still experiencing troubles with sendmail also, i still can't get
sendmail to read the virtusertable as sub.domain.com doesn't exist in either
${w} or $={VirtHost}, how do i get it "in" there ?

i already added the domain to /etc/mail/local-host-names but no difference
in sendmail.cf Only localhost is in Cw (Cwlocalhost), changing it there
causes sendmail to awnser all incoming mail with "No such user", it seems
that then the mailertable is omitted..

Problems only got bigger as people are now spamming like crazy to a
non-existent mail address which is rejected by exchange.. I NEEEED my
virtusertable to work, please note that this system is only a gateway for
exchange thus no local recipients at all..

Thanks.