[Mimedefang] Re: graphdefang 0.6 error

John Kirkland jpk at bl.org
Mon Jan 27 14:01:01 EST 2003

Hi, Philip,

I've been out of town for a week, so I'm just now getting to this.

It looks like your SummaryDB file is corrupt.  Aside from painstaking
manual editing of the file to find the corruption and fix it, you will
likely have to start over with a new DB file.  I keep backups of my db
file just in case this happens, but you are the first person who has
reported this to me.

I think I will add an auto-backup feature to graphdefang where it will
backup the data file prior to writing anything to it.

Regards,
John Kirkland