[Mimedefang] Annoying warning message since activating Razor

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 12:01:02 EST 2003

>From: "Rob MacGregor" <rob_macgregor at hotmail.com>
>
>Didn't change anything, it now complains about the "my (@path);" line :-(
>
>I might just try an upgrade of perl.  I've been putting it off because
>doing so may break things.  On the other hand I suppose it's long past time
>I tried at least 5.6.1 on this box.

Having discovered that FreeBSD takes the risk away by allowing you to
install an upgraded version of perl from their ports system and then switch
between it and the system installed version I went for 5.6.1.

The result is no more warning message.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?