[Mimedefang] Mimedefang || Spamassassin || Razor

Chad Stalvey chads at comcast.net
Wed Jan 29 20:24:00 EST 2003

I'm a little confused...

Does mimedefang install the /etc/mail/spamassassin/sa-mimedefang.cf file, or
does spamassassin?
Also, to utilize the razor checks do I have to place "use_razor2 ( 1)" and
"razor_timeout 10" in that file? Or can you not use the razor function if
you are using spamassassin with mimedefang? How can you even test if razor
is working? Maybe I need to go subscribe to the razor mailing list. But I
would like to know who creates the file above.

Thanks

Chad Stalvey