[Mimedefang] Notify question

Rick Knight rick at rlknight.com
Mon Jan 27 19:11:01 EST 2003

Thanks for all the help, I now have MIMEDefang and ClamAV running and
they seem to be working very well. One question, when a virus is found,
I want to be notified and I also want the sender to be notified. I
created and alias for mimedefang at rlknight.com (alias is my address) and
I set the mimedefang-filter parameters for $AdminAddress and
$DaemonAddress to mimedefang at rlknight.com but after sending a couple of
infected test messages from another account outside of my domain I get
no notification either as the sender or as the mimedefang admin. Also, I
set the filter to quarantine infected files, but I get no notification
of the quarantine. If I look at /var/log/maillog, I can see that things
are being placed in quarantine. Have I missed another setting?

Thanks,
Rick Knight
(rick at rlknight.com)