[Mimedefang] Attachment issues

Richard Thomas cyberlotnet at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 13:53:01 EST 2003

Im dropping email into a database, so I want to drop all attachments prior..
However mimedefang will not process more then one attachment for some
reason..

Below is my filter, It only seems to touch the first attachment ( in this
case the text typed since the first attachment is the message )

sub filter ($$$$) {
    my($entity, $fname, $ext, $type) = @_;
    $size = (stat($entity->bodyhandle->path))[7];
    if ($size > 5) {
        return action_replace_with_url($entity,
         "/home/cyberlot/www/ATTACHMENTS",
         "http://dev.servadmin.com/www/ATTACHMENTS/",
         "An attachment named \'$fname\' was larger than 500k and thus " .
         "was removed\n from this message. It may be retrieved by " .
         "visiting:\n\n\t_URL_\n");
    }

    return action_accept();
}