[Mimedefang] WARNING.TXT attachment

Richard Cooper ric at digital-animations.com
Wed Jan 22 09:27:01 EST 2003

Is there an easy way to change the name of the WARNING.TXT file which is attached to altered messages?

I would like to change the file name to something more representative, like DAGroup_Warning.txt, so my users are aware that it is our warning and not something sent from outside. Many don't even open it in case its a virus file or something, and I can see their point as a simple WARNING.TXT could have come from anywhere and be anything and I have taught them not to open attachments if they are unsure.

Cheers
Ric

they are addressed.

originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of Digital Animations Group.