[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang/SpamAssassin Syntax question

NFN Smith worldoff9908 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 17:15:01 EST 2003

I'm using MIMEDefang as a sendmail milter to run SpamAssassin -- running in
mostly basic/default configurations, things are working well.

I want to be more aggressive in dealing with porno spam, quarantining
messages that SA evaluates to be likely spam and where at least one of the
tests listed in the X-Spam-Score header includes PORN_ .

I know the basic logic -- in the area in sub filter_begin, where it tests:

  if ($hits >= req)

I want to add an additional test of the contents of $names, when returned by
SpamAssassin to check for the presence of PORN_, but I'm not familiar enough
with the syntax actually do this.  What do I need to do here?

If the test yields a positive result, then I want to quarantine the message,
and notify the receiver that a message with objectionable content has been
quarantined.  For this, is the better step to use action_quarantine, or
action_quarantine_entire_message ?

Thanks in advance.

RQS