[Mimedefang] Virusname in quarantine message to the admins

Michael C. Hanson mhanson at quicksilver.com
Mon Jan 20 17:52:01 EST 2003

Syn,

Take a look at your mimedefang-2.25 source directory. Specifically, look at
the linuxorg filter example.
(i.e. mimedefang-2.25/contrib/linuxorg/filter)

Inside this file search for the function: "sub virus" and you'll see an
example of how the virus scanners "RAV" and "File::Scan" conditions build a
message that contain the virus name which was discarded.

Hope this helps!

__
Michael C. Hanson
Quicksilver Software, Inc.