[Mimedefang] Annoying warning message since activating Razor

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 17 11:59:00 EST 2003

Since activating Razor (2.21) on MD 2.28 I get the following error upon
receiving email:

Jan 17 16:51:00 swamp-dragon mimedefang-multiplexor: Slave 0 stderr: Use of
uninitialized value at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/File/Spec/Unix.pm line 189.

Now, I trawled the list archive and found a fix by Jason Englander.  However
it doesn't seem to do it for me.  Anybody got any ideas about how I can kill
this error?

System is FreeBSD 4.7 with MIMEDefang 2.28, SpamAssassin 2.43 and
Razor-Agents 2.21 with Sendmail 8.12.7.

TIA

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?