[Mimedefang] mimedefang + majordomo

Dustin Roberts dustin at dwrnet.net
Thu Jan 16 11:53:01 EST 2003

Yes, thank you for your reply, it was permissions on the
/var/spool/clientmqueue dir that was giving me fits.  I am kinda new to
this whole sendmail 8.12 so i don't quite understand the complete
reasons for the seperate smmsp sendmail daemon.
What I did to get this to work was recompile majordomo to run as smmsp.
  This was the only way other than setting 777 that we could get list
mail to send.

so what I have now is

/var/spool/clientmqueue		smmsp,smmsp, 770

and majordomo is running as smmsp,smmsp

is there any potential security risks that I should be worried about
running as such?

Thanks for you help.  Its much apreciated.

Dustin