[Mimedefang] Powerful anti-spam rule that never discards vali d e-mail

Mycrom mycrom at mycrom.net
Wed Jan 15 12:47:01 EST 2003

Interesting... Just a thought when I was lacking about 5 hours of sleep.
Doesn't make as much since now :) David is right. Reject the first
delivery attempt will do a world of good but in my environment our
customers expect speedy delivery and adding 15 minutes to a few hours
for a messages queue re-delivery just doesn't work for them.

Good Stuff.... Keep it up...

-Matthew